Home Page Stories
Susan Ford is looking for 5 volunteers to help out with Fingerprinting at East Rochester school on, starting at . This is a program to create packages for parents containing their child's photograph and fingerprints, to assist in locating them in the event of a missing child.
If you are able to help out on the 17th, please email Susan directly at email@example.com
There will be no club meeting on 2/15/16 at the Governor's Inn. The Board meeting will be on 2/16/16 at City Hall from 7:30 am- 9 am in the Conference Room.
Thank you to Kim Lindquist and Brian Hughes of Holy Rosary Credit Union who presented Rochester Rotary with a check to fund feast boxes for elderly and disabled individuals living in Rochester Housing Authority properties. Rochester Rotary will deliver over 100 boxes on December 10th. Please contact Chris Hooper to volunteer with this event.
American Legion Women's Auxiliary Unit 7 made a donation to End 68 Hours of Hunger in the amount of $3835.00. Then they topped it off with 6 more boxes of food! Thank you for the support.
Rochester Rotary is going on air! Wednesday, April 29th will be Rochester Rotary Radio Day on local non-profit FM station WMEX 105.9 for a full day of informational programming about our Club. Your business can support our mission and be recognized on-air by becoming a underwriter for the day. 80% of all underwriting will directly benefit Rotary charities with the other 20% going to WMEX, Rochester's own non-profit community radio station. Contact Lisa Stanley via e-mail for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Michelle Auen-Mears
on Jun 19, 2015
The Rotary Club of Rochester NH
2015 Board of Directors
Friday June 19th
6 pm until 9 pm at the Governors Inn.
This is a semi-formal dinner with a cash bar. Please RSVP with the number of attendees to Susan Ford by May 30th. Seating is limited to 150.
Club Executives & Directors
Home Page Download Files